Posted in , , , , , , ,

Ugh

Friday, October 25, 2013 10:52 PM


This was actually yesterday's outfit. I didn't get around to posting it last night because I had to go to bed really early, and then I didn't take pictures this morning because I had to leave really early for a fully day of training at work. Today I wore a white striped T-shirt I picked up at the clothing swap a couple of weeks ago, which I'd just washed last night. After a long day and week at work, I wanted to relax with a glass of wine. And when I opened the bottle of Malbec, I splashed some on my new-to-me shirt. Dammit.

pic name pic name

Sweater, H&M
Shirt, Gap (thrifted)
Brooch, thrifted
Pants, Banana Republic
Pumps, Franco Sarto

Comments

Anonymous

Long time no see, is everything alright?

Anonymous

Where have you disappeared to? Come on back and show us what you thrifted in the last two months!

Thoroughly ME

Everything's fine, I was just a little bored with the blog, so I decided to devote my time elsewhere. Sorry!

Leave Comment