Posted in , , , , , , ,

Another Black Dress

Friday, October 18, 2013 11:30 PM


I went to Target the other day to try on this striped blazer, which was too big, but I also found this dress on the clearance rack. I tried to talk myself out of buying it because I hardly need another black dress, and it's a little on the short side for work. But I was won over by the fit, the box pleats, the pockets, the stretchy fabric and the possibilities for layering jumper-style, as I did today. I think the high neckline makes up for the shortness of the skirt, and I decided to make room for it in my closet by getting rid of my oldest dress, the black one I bought for my high school graduation nearly 10 years ago. It was time to let go.

pic name pic name

Dress, Target
Kameez, thrifted
Necklace, Forever 21
Belt, Target
Flats, Ecco

P.S. I have no idea why the shot of my belt and sleeve is so grainy and washed out. It looks much better on my hard drive than in Blogger.

Leave Comment