Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Spot the Crease

Friday, September 27, 2013 11:59 PM


Of course I look at my photos quickly on the back of my camera in the mornings, but there are things that slip my notice on that little screen. Like the crease on the left (my right) side of my dress. When I had this dress altered, the tailor didn't mess with the waist because it fit pretty well, with only a little bit of extra space (gotta have room for lunch). But I guess that extra fabric got folded over when I tied this shirt over the top. Oh well. Would you even have noticed it if I hadn't pointed it out?

pic name pic name

Spotted blouse, Macy's
Embroidered dress, LOFT (thrifted)
Bow necklace, Forever 21
Red pumps, Franco Sarto Uri (gift)

Comments

Anonymous

No. Absolutely not. You look beautiful, and it's a great outfit.

Leave Comment