Posted in , , , , , , ,

Same Clothes, Different Take

Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:38 PM


I wore this outfit to work on Friday, but I couldn't post it until tonight because it was Yom Kippur. I violate the rules in some ways, like using electric lights and driving to synagogue, but I decided to avoid technology otherwise.

I've had this outfit in mind since I paired this shirt and dress in a different way a few months ago. When I was putting them on back in June, I liked the shape it created to fasten just a couple of the shirt buttons. I also tried it with a couple of my other button-front shirts, but they were too long, screwing up the proportions.

Seafoam shirt, Old Navy (thrifted)
Collar necklace, Forever 21
Houndstooth dress, Target (thrifted)
Flats, Liz Claiborne (thrifted)

Leave Comment