Posted in , , , ,

12 Ways to Wear Brown Plaid Pants

Sunday, September 15, 2013 12:00 PM

Here's another article of clothing for which I lost track of how many times I'd worn it. In fact, even though I knew I wore these pants a lot, I didn't think to count it up until this weekend, only to discover that it's been 12 times in almost exactly a year.

I used to like wearing brown, but in the last couple of years I've decided that I have enough brown on all the time with my eyes and hair. So I've gotten rid of most of my brown clothing, but I like the subtle pattern of this Glen plaid, and the particular shade of brown is one that works well with a lot of the colors in my wardrobe. Also, it's considerably lighter than my hair, so I'm not the same color all over. There's a light green stripe in the plaid that I like to pick up elsewhere in my outfits. As you can see, I've done that with my mint cardigan three times.

The only issue I have with these pants is the lack of belt loops. Without a belt, some of these outfits look a little unfinished. They were also too long when I bought them, but I hemmed them between outfits seven and eight.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

These pants are a Target brand (Merona? I'm too lazy to check right now.) that I picked up at Goodwill last August for $5.

Leave Comment