Posted in , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Gray Linen Skirt

Sunday, September 8, 2013 10:30 PM

I'm getting rid of this skirt. It's a cheaply made juniors skirt (the flower is made of some plasticky material), a little too short, and the pleat in the front tends toward sloppiness. But I like a lot of the outfits I created with it. I like the full shape, and the light gray works with both dark colors and lighter ones, like bright white.

It might seem like the black flower would limit the colors that can be worn with this skirt, but my primary neutrals are black and gray, so really it's still very versatile. Considering that I also got rid of my khaki skirt this summer, I'm definitely interested in acquiring another full, light-colored neutral skirt.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

I bought this skirt at a Goodwill in Ohio in 2011, probably for $5.

Leave Comment