Posted in , , , ,

Missing You

Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:30 PM


So, J and I are kind of sad. It's been a week since my brother came to retrieve Bucky, because now he and my parents are living in an apartment nearby where cats are allowed. I stopped by their place on Tuesday, but I didn't see Bucky. And then yesterday, I found one of the paper balls that were his favorite toys. Never mind the toys we bought him; he loved to fetch those crumpled up pieces of paper, and we sent most of them with him to his new home. J was so sad when he saw the ball that he tossed it into the recycling straightaway.

Sleeveless top, Susan Lawrence
Turquoise necklace, thrifted
Tomato red skirt, Modcloth
Wedges, Candie's (thrifted)

Comments

xStroutx

Awww. Its amazing how used to having pets around we get...

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

And Bucky is especially lovable. We fell for him hard, and fast.

Leave Comment