Posted in , , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Sleeveless Surplice Top

Friday, August 9, 2013 9:31 AM

This is one of my favorite pieces of clothing. The microprint of blue, black and gray on white make it essentially a neutral, and I really should start wearing it with more strong colors. It's stretchy and comfortable, but the bust detail and draping of the fabric dress everything up a little. I end up wearing it a lot on weekends because it instantly reduces schlubiness. It's also one of my best pieces of clothing for travel because it doesn't wrinkle or show stains. The only reason I haven't worn it in more blogged outfits is that the usefulness of sleeveless tops is somewhat limited in Maine. I should do more layering with it, though.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

I bought this top at New York & Co. in 2006 or 2007, as I was first building a work wardrobe while working in internships. I still have two other tops that I bought from that store at that time.

Leave Comment