Posted in , , , , ,

Spot the Cat

Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:30 PM


The cat seems to be getting bolder about photo-bombing me. Today it probably had to do with the fact that I was wearing shoes that are essentially flats. Sometimes the noise of my heels on these bamboo floors seems to scare Bucky, but that wasn't the case today. J said I had to post the photo that's last here, but I didn't want to make it my main photo because Bucky's hiding my shoes. There are also some legs to be seen if you're eagle-eyed.

pic name pic name

Striped top, Talbots (thrifted)
Black necklace, thrifted
Yellow pencil skirt, The Limited
Black low wedges, Madden Girl

Comments

Experimental Beauty

Bucky is so funny! My cats are the same way. Every time I get out the camera they run in front of it. Like they have to be the center of attention at all times... unless I'm trying to take a picture of them. Then they can't be bothered. :)

Leave Comment