Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Thursday Jeans

Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:30 PM


I've long wanted a pair of red jeans, but I kept coming across pairs that leaned toward orange rather than being a true red. Then I came across a pair of these on clearance at LOFT, but they were too small and I didn't think to ask them to check other stores. Several weeks later, these turned up on eBay and I snapped them up.

I think the jacquard fabric makes them just dressy enough to wear anytime during the week, not just on Fridays, as long as I keep the rest of the outfit fairly conservative and businessy. Not that it really matters at my office, where some people where jeans every day. I like to maintain slightly higher standards.

pic name pic name

Shawl-lapel blazer, Express
Blouse, Charter Club (consignment)
Red jacquard jeans, LOFT
Studded belt, thrifted
Pumps, Calvin Klein Dolly (eBay)

Leave Comment