Posted in

Thrift Finds for June

Saturday, June 29, 2013 2:00 PM

More scarves. I picked up two more this month, for a total of six this year.

Black and gray scarf, Goodwill Topsham, $3
 This neutral, pashmina-style scarf probably won't get worn again until the fall.


Target purple peeptoe pumps, Goodwill Topsham, $2
I almost didn't buy these shoes, but I was swayed by the fact that they were half off. I wore them twice this month without yet pairing them with the dress for which they're almost an exact match.


Liberty of London (?) paisley scarf, Goodwill Topsham, $1
This is my six or seventh scarf that includes a shade of navy, none of which quite matches any other. But with so many blues in my wardrobe, it's easy to create a mix of three or more so that exact matching isn't necessary.


LOFT embroidered dress, Goodwill Augusta, $5
I was a little hesitant even to try this on, as it's not my size for LOFT. It fits nicely in the waist, though, and I'm taking it to a tailor to have the bodice taken in. Then it'll be breezy yet crisp and professional on its own, and also perfect for layering.

I also thrifted a pair of Old Navy dark-wash, straight-leg jeans for $3 at the Goodwill in Falmouth, but I forgot to photograph them. In a bit of irony, I'm wearing them now as I travel in North Carolina. You'll see them at some point, I'm sure.

Leave Comment