Posted in , , , , ,

After The Festival

Monday, June 24, 2013 11:30 PM


J and I splashed out this weekend to go to The Festival, a huge beer festival that was in Portland on Friday and Saturday. There were about 65 breweries there, each with several beers (and a few ciders and meads), and they gave us 48 drink tickets each good for a 2-ounce pour. I only got through 19 of them in four hours, but nearly everything I tried was really terrific. J's a teetotaler, so I worried he would be bored, but he actually had a great time helping me track down witbiers and keep a list of everything I was trying.

pic name pic name

Red shirtdress, H&M (thrifted)
Bow necklace, Forever 21
Sash, from a Macy's blouse
Pumps, Calvin Klein Dolly (eBay)

Comments

Marcy

The belt looks awesome! What a great way to reuse it. :)

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Thanks, Marcy! Anything in black, white and red is going to get a lot of use in my wardrobe.

Leave Comment