Posted in , , , , , , , , , ,

A New Housemate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:41 PM


J and I have a new housemate! Last week my brother moved from Florida to live with my parents in New Hampshire. I'm really excited to have him nearby, and I think the change of pace will be good for him because he's been kind of aimless the last couple of years. But the place they're living for the next couple of months won't allow cats, so David's cat has come to live with us! Our family always had cats when we were growing up, but I haven't had a pet since moving out. The cat (David gave him a name I don't like, so I've just been calling him "Cat") hid under furniture for about 48 hours before finally emerging tonight. But he's too active exploring for me to get pictures, so that'll have to wait for another post.

pic name pic name

Striped T-shirt, H&M (thrifted)
Black necklace, thrifted
Black elastic belt, thrifted
Red midi skirt, vintage (thrifted)
Mary Janes, MIA 2 Leonore (eBay)

Leave Comment