Posted in , , , , , ,

A Liberty Scarf?

Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:06 PM


I grabbed this paisley scarf at a thrift store right at closing time a couple of weeks ago, without paying much attention to the details. I thought it was just a pretty but cheap scarf, given the machine-stitched edges, the feel of the fabric and the fact that the staff had priced it at 99 cents. But on Thursday when I wore this outfit, I noticed a very subtle Liberty of London logo in the border. I'm not sure if it's authentic, but I really don't know how to tell.

I tied the two scarves using this Liberty of London tutorial and hid the knot under my hair.

pic name pic name

Paisley scarf, Liberty of London (thrifted)
Other scarf, Lanvin (thrifted)
Blue blouse, New York & Co.
Gray pants, Banana Republic Martin
Pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Leave Comment