Posted in , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Black Sleeveless Blouse

Friday, June 28, 2013 11:50 PM

This is a record number of pictures from our old apartment and from before I started blogging (as you can see, I hadn't really figured out posing or the importance of makeup). I guess that's because this blouse was part of the 30x30 I did two years ago, and then it doesn't get much wear outside of June, July and August here in Maine (and it's really not event appropriate for much of June, like today, when it was 62 degrees and raining buckets).

The ways I've worn this blouse have occasionally skewed too casual for work, but for those really hot days, it's nice to have something that drapes nicely, with a little gathering in the front to dress it up, and covers just enough of the shoulders and décolletage to be work-appropriate. I've worn this top mostly with neutrals, but I think it's time to branch out into more colored bottoms, like my teal and yellow pencil skirts.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

I bought this top at a Marshall's in Atlanta in 2006. The brand is Susan Lawrence, which I've never heard of before or since.

Comments

xStroutx

You've certainly got a nice array of ways to wear that top, its a lovely cut, very flattering :)

Leave Comment