Posted in , , ,

Same Belt

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:50 PM


I've had this outfit in mind for about two months but had to wait until a day when I could wear a sweater and go bare-legged at the same time. It worked out so that I wore the same belt twice in a row, which was not at all intentional. This red belt is a little small to wear over the top of this skirt, so at some point during the day I untucked the sweater and cinched the belt higher and tighter on my waist.

Also, when I said in that previous post that my only pencil skirt yet unworn with this turquoise sweater was the gray one, I had forgotten about my navy pencil skirt, so that's still remaining. Then I bought another pencil-ish skirt last month, but I'm not sure I want to wear that one with this sweater.

pic name pic name

Turquoise sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Necklace, thrifted
Red snakeskin belt, thrifted
Gray pencil skirt, Target
Red pumps, Franco Sarto Uri (gift)

Leave Comment