Posted in , , , ,

Poppy Red

Friday, May 3, 2013 9:11 PM


Today's the last day of the Pantone color challenge, and Heidi and Marissa chose poppy red. This skirt is blazingly bright, so my new dark gray T-shirt is a retina-saving grace, plus I love red and gray together. Usually I'm tempted to wear black accessories with that color combination, but today I went for a softer look with vintage cognac loafers and a big ol' pearl necklace.

pic name pic name

Gray T-shirt, Old Navy
Statement necklace, Forever 21
Poppy red skirt, Modcloth
Loafers, Cole Haan (thrifted)

Linking up at The Modern Austen

Comments

Marissa @ The Modern Austen

Ah I love this outfit! I think that skirt is just fabulous and flattering. I definitely need to get a pair of loafers like those. Thanks so much for linking up with us this week!

heidi

what a gorgeous skirt. i love it paired with the dark gray. just perfect. thanks for sharing your poppy red with marissa & i!

heidi @ literate & stylish

Leave Comment