Posted in , , , ,

Wave Experiments

Monday, May 20, 2013 11:30 PM


For the past couple of years, since I started paying more attention to my appearance, I've been consistently blow-drying my hair straight because I haven't figured out how to coax out the natural waves in my hair without getting lots of frizz, too. So I spent the weekend experimenting. With a new curl cream, some scrunching and air-drying, I got two days of acceptable curls/waves. Today I brushed them out and ended up with frizzy, softer waves. I think tomorrow I'll flatiron my hair into submission and resume the experiments this weekend.

pic name pic name

Military blazer, Express (thrifted)
Gray T-shirt, Old Navy
Collar necklace, Forever 21
Glass bead necklace, thrifted
Gray pants, Banana Republic Martin
Pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Leave Comment