Posted in , , , , ,

When Half is Nearly All

Friday, April 19, 2013 10:47 PM


Some blog inside baseball today. I typically tag outfits as "(nearly) all secondhand" if only one or two items were purchased new. But it's a little flexible. I'll give a pass to tights because they should never be purchased used, and I also take the prominence of the items into account. Today only three of the six parts of my outfit were purchased secondhand, but I'll count it as nearly all because the new pieces are less visible than the blazer, skirt and shoes.

pic name pic name

Military blazer, Express (thrifted)
Pink and orange necklace, Macy's
Green tank top, Banana Republic
Teal skinny belt, Target
Brocade skirt, Old Navy (thrifted)
Pink flats, Faded Glory (thrifted)

Comments

Experimental Beauty

I love love love those shoes!!! The whole outfit is amazing. I love it when you can find really beautiful and unique pieces at the thrift store.

xStroutx

That necklace is kinda amazeballs...

Leave Comment