Posted in , , , , , ,

Trench Time

Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:00 PM


J and I bought each other trench coats for our second wedding anniversary, for which the traditional gift is cotton. By the time our anniversary arrived in mid-October, we'd found a trench coat that worked for J (this one — classic khaki and single-breasted because he's too broad-chested for a double-breasted coat), but J had to order and return several coats for me. I wanted one that was either navy or gray and fairly classic in its details, which was harder to find than it seemed it should have been. And several of them were just too big.

I wouldn't have expected to find the right coat at Target, but this one is fully lined and has a nice weight to the fabric. By the time it arrived, though, the season for trench coats had passed. After six months, I was so excited to finally pull my new coat out this week!

pic name pic name

Red necklace, thrifted
Print cardigan, LOFT (thrifted)
Black tank top, Target
Red bracelet, Miss Ashley Kate
Pants, Banana Republic Martin
Red pumps, Franco Sarto Uri (gift)
Navy trench coat, Target (gift)

Leave Comment