Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Double-Shirted

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:09 PM


I pinned a few outfits from Banana Republic's spring lookbook, and this is the first one I'm replicating. I threw on a belt because it looked a little too baggy once I'd layered the shirts. It probably would have looked better with a figure-skimming sweater. Shortly after getting to work, I ditched the belt and surrendered my waistline in favor of comfort.

A pullover probably also would have improved this outfit because the overlapping plackets looked a little funny. I'm sure at least one person looked at me today and thought, "Why the hell is she wearing two shirts?"

pic name pic name

Blouse, Charter Club (consignment)
Chambray shirt, American Eagle
Tomato red skirt, Modcloth
Black diamond tights, Old Navy
Pumps, Isaac Mizrachi for Target (thrifted)

Comments

Allison M

I’ve done that too – ditch the belt as soon as I sat down at my desk. Comfort triumphs fashion at work! :)

Allison
Reaches the Sky

Leave Comment