Posted in , , , ,

Cooler Coral

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:12 PM


It doesn't look like much on camera, but this is my favorite lip color recently: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, dabbed on lightly (it's apparently the most opaque of the Lip Butter shades), with Revlon Super Lustrous gloss in Coral Reef over the top. I love the idea of a coral gloss or lipstick for spring, but the ones I've tried are too orange for me. This way, I get a little pink that works better with my complexion. Do any of you know of a single lipcolor that's pink with a touch of coral?

pic name pic name

Lace T-shirt, LOFT (thrifted)
Teal tank top, Target
Necklace, Forever 21
 Gray pants, New York & Co.
Black flats, Ecco

Comments

xStroutx

Hmmm I'd wager MAC would have something in a shade you're after. I tend to go towards the more orangey shades though

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Of course orange lipstick looks good on you — you can even pull off orange hair, which few enough people could do.

Leave Comment