Posted in black, dress, houndstooth, neutrals, outfits, pattern mix, polka dots, stripes, white
Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:30 PM
J had a bit of a car accident today, the fourth one between the two of us in exactly a month.
1. I skidded off a snowy highway on the way home from work and ended up in a shallow ditch.
2. Someone forced J into a guardrail on the highway and never stopped. His car is at the shop.
3. When we were visiting the Everglades, a strong gust of wind blew a door of the car parked next to us into the side of our rental car, leaving a golf ball-sized dent.
4. Today, J was leaving a parking garage when a softball plummeted out of the air and smashed the windshield of his insurance-provided rental car. Two girls were playing catch on the sixth floor of the garage.
We've been fortunate enough not to be injured in any of these incidents, so it's sort of comical what shit luck we've had.
Pinstriped shirt, Target
Houndstooth dress, Target (thrifted)
Polka dot tights, Gap
Boots, Franco Sarto Yoni (gift)
(nearly) all secondhand 10 ways black black and white blazer blue brown burgundy casual color blocking colored bottoms colored tights denim dress fall floral gray green houndstooth inspired by lace layers neutrals pattern pattern mix pink plaid polka dots purple red scarf spring stripes summer tan white winter yellow
- African Violet
- 10 Ways to Wear a High-Collared, Black-and-White B...
- Cooler Coral
- Hot Pink
- Deep Purple
- Sweater Stretch
- Skirt Substitution
- When Half is Nearly All
- Trench Time
- Illusory Bulge
- 10 Ways to Wear a Boyfriend Blazer
- Good Things From the Marathon
- April Snow Showers
- New Blazer
- Boots and a Longish Skirt
- 10 Ways to Wear an Ivory Peasant Blouse
- Get the Led Out
- No Bow
- A Different Sort of Collar
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (292)