Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Boyfriend Blazer

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:02 PM

This isn't actually a boyfriend blazer, in that it was not intended either as menswear or as an oversized women's blazer. It's just that I bought it at a thrift store, and the cut is very out of date. It's my normal size from Banana Republic and fits in the shoulders, but it's long and too roomy in the waist. Plus, check out those gigantic lapels!

It took me some time to figure out how to wear this blazer. Eventually, though, I realized it should be paired with garments that offset the oversized cut, such as shorter skirts or skinny pants. It also helps to roll up the sleeves, but I don't always do that in winter.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Leave Comment