Posted in , , , , , ,

Mission: Turquoise Sweater

Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:13 PM


Passover may not be over, but our trip to spend part of the holiday with J's family is. So today it was back to work and back to my apparent mission to wear this sweater with every one of my pencil skirts. I totally did not plan this, but here's yellow, black and teal. Now all that's left is the gray pencil skirt. Maybe with some red accessories?

When I thought of this outfit, I actually was not thinking of the previous sweater-skirt pairings but of Kasmira's outfit combining turquoise and burgundy.

pic name pic name

Turquoise sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Necklace, thrifted
Burgundy pencil skirt, vintage (thrifted)
Gray tights, Don't remember
Pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Comments

xStroutx

This is a great colour combo!

Leave Comment