Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Navy Dress

Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:00 AM

I think I may be finished with this dress. There are only so many ways to wear a dress, especially this one. You can see I once tried wearing it as a dress, layered under a skirt, but I don't think that worked very well. And this dress is so big, even though it's my size, that it always has to be belted, and it can be difficult to layer either over or under it. And the fabric wrinkles and collects lint. So if you come across this J. Crew dress at a thrift store or on eBay (and I've come across at least one other since picking this one at up Goodwill), don't buy it. But navy is versatile, so I plan to seek out another dress in the same color.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Linking up at Along the Lines of Style.

Comments

Ana

I love that you styled it with different colored tights and also with the long pleated skirt. I am so envious of that scarf! Thanks for the warning about the lint, it's one of my pet peeves with cotton dresses!

Whitney

That dress is so pretty and versatile! Win win win! :)
W

Leave Comment