Posted in , , , , , ,

Target Teals

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:17 PM


I stopped at Target the other day to pick up a new license plate frame (mine was broken, and the front plate was about to fall off — fortunately, my coworker gave me a heads-up about it), and while I was there I took a look through the clearance racks. It turned out to be a productive stop. I picked up three things: these pants, jeans and a tank top. Coincidentally, they're all teal, though the jeans and tank top are a might brighter shade. And all for less than $20.

These pants are cuffed twice. Uncuffed, they met the tops of my booties, and I worried that my ankles were getting lost. These new tights kept my ankles a little warmer and reduced the contrast between my pasty legs and the booties. Some fishnet trouser socks also would have been nice, if I owned any.

pic name pic name

Black T-shirt, Banana Republic
Necklace, thrifted
Cropped teal pants, Target
Black patent belt, Target
Polka dot tights, Gap
Black booties, Target

Comments

xStroutx

Bargain! Sounds like a good shopping trip. I love the colour of your pants and the little flash of tights is super cute

Franziska

Are these the pants you were talking about on my blog? Because they are exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully I can find a pair at my Target - thank you for leading me that way!

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Franziska, these are the ones! Good luck finding your own.

Leave Comment