Posted in , , , , , , , , , ,

Prep Time

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 11:38 PM


One photo today. I hit snooze once more than I should have, even though I'd timed my alarm based on the time I knew I needed to get out the door and the very consistent 90 minutes it takes for my morning routine of shower/dress/put on face/eat breakfast/make lunch/take pictures. When my hair needs washing, the washing and blow-drying add an extra 30 minutes. I can sometimes cut my prep time by about 10 minutes if I decide not to shower, or I wear something simple that doesn't require fussing with layers, like this outfit did. On the other hand, it takes a bit longer if I haven't thought of what to wear the night before or by the time I get out of the shower. How long does your morning routine take?

Red striped T-shirt, LOFT (thrifted)
Striped button-front shirt, Gap (thrifted)
Black velveteen belt, thrifted
Black pants, Banana Republic (eBay)
Red pumps, Franco Sarto Uri (gift)

Leave Comment