Posted in , , , , , , ,

Obvious

Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:56 PM


Considering how often I layer button-front shirts under pullover sweaters, I'm kind of amazed I've never paired these two before. In fact, it appears I've never worn this shirt under any pullover. This turned out to be kind of perfect, though. The silky (read: polyester) fabric of the shirt didn't fight with the sweater, so I didn't have to struggle to get the layers to align correctly or adjust them throughout the day. Obviously the colors work out great with this particular pairing, and the cableknit of the sweater helped to hide buttons and other lumps and bumps. I couldn't tell you why I didn't think of this before.

pic name White sweater, Gap
Spotted blouse, Macy's
Necklace, thrifted
Pants, Banana Republic (eBay)
Ankle boots, Macy's

Leave Comment