Posted in , , , , , ,

Three to Go

Friday, January 18, 2013 11:45 PM


As you're probably aware, the Oscar nominations were announced last week. J and I have seen six of the nine nominees for Best Picture, with only "Amour," "Les Mis" and "Zero Dark Thirty" to go. We have a double date set up to see the latter of those tomorrow night, and "Les Mis" should stick around for awhile. But I'm a little worried about seeing "Amour" before the ceremony, not only because it's supposed to be an excellent movie but also because of my goal. It's not on Netflix yet. I wasn't really aware of the movie until Top 10 lists started coming out at the end of the year, so it's possible it came to Portland and I just missed it. If so, I hope it comes back!

Chambray shirt, American Eagle
Black pants, J. Crew Minnie (thrifted)
Black boots, Franco Sarto Yoni

Leave Comment