Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Mixed Quartet

Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:56 PM


I started this outfit by mixing two black-and-white patterns. The pairing became a quartet of patterns when I bundled up as I have all this week: ovals, houndstooth and two herringbones.

pic name pic name

Red sweater, LOFT (consignment)
Blouse, Charter Club (consignment)
Herringbone pants, LOFT
Boots, Aerosoles
Herringbone coat, Worthington
Hat, Lillie & Cohoe via Queen of Hats
Houndstooth scarf, thrifted
Purple gloves, Macy's

Comments

Cynthia @ Go Chic or Go Home

Somebody posted this photo of you in the hat to GCOGH and at first I thought it was Anne Hathaway. Then I recognized the brick wall (that's so funny to say) and realized it's you! Really like the herringbone, houndstooth, and jewel tone gloves. Classic look. :-)

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Thanks, Cynthia! I guess my wall will be my signature.

Leave Comment