Posted in , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Pink Shirtdress

Saturday, January 5, 2013 1:04 PM

I've been so annoyed with this dress the last couple of times I've worn it that I was a little surprised to remember how much I liked some of the outfits I built around it. The dress, a really old Express specimen that I picked up for $5 at a Goodwill store last fall, is great for layering and in a bold color I love.

But I can wear it only with tights because otherwise it shows a scandalous amount of thigh when I sit down (unless I cover it up with another skirt, as I did in one of these outfits), and then it clings like hell to the tights and wrinkles when I sit. Plus, the waist is so high that it looks ridiculous if I try to belt it. I've washed the dress and hung it in the closet of our second bedroom. If I don't feel the need to pull it out again before tights season ends, it's going back to Goodwill.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Comments

fourseasonsonewardrobe

I love when blogger do these kinds of posts! You look lovely in the dress!

Leave Comment