Posted in , , , , , , ,

The Secret

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 11:57 PM


My parents came to visit for Christmas Eve, and my brother flew up from Florida. We went out to Cinque Terre-Vignola for their Feast of the Seven Fishes, an Italian Christmas tradition, then they stayed the night. I loved having them visit, but no one in my life except for J knows about this blog. So this morning, when my brother was sleeping on the couch and my mom was watching out the living room windows while the snow fell, I couldn't take pictures. I had to wait until after work, when it was long dark outside and I had to rearrange my photo-taking space to make the best of the artificial lighting. Merry Christmas!

Black sweater, Target
Striped shirt, Gap (thrifted)
Red necklace, thrifted
Jeans, DKNY Jeans
Black booties, Target

Leave Comment