Posted in , , , ,

Outfit Secrets

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:01 PM


I had to make a couple of modifications to this outfit so it would be more comfortable and attractive, but they're invisible. First, the sweater is too long to wear with a skirt, and when I tried just folding up about 4 inches of hem, it kept coming undone. So I secured it with a little double-stick fashion tape in the front and on the sides. And while this skirt is lined, the waistband is all wool, and it's quite itchy. As a barrier I put on a slip and hiked it up past the waistband, which was tight enough to hold it in place. So now you know my secrets!

pic name pic name

Turtleneck, Jones New York Sport (gift)
Black cameo, thrifted
Plaid wrap skirt, Talbots (thrifted)
Sweater tights, Target
Black boots, Franco Sarto Yoni (gift)

Leave Comment