Posted in , , , ,

No Stains

Monday, December 17, 2012 11:14 PM


Leather boots look and feel lovely, but sometimes artificial materials have their benefits. Last night and today we had 4-5 inches of snow, and I didn't want to subject real leather to get sodden with snowmelt and stained with salt.

Speaking of stains, I momentarily thought this skirt was lost, after only three wearings. While reapplying lipstick at my desk today, I dropped the open tube in my lap and got a big pink splotch on my skirt. Fortunately, it was saved after dabbing with Dawn, blotting and rinsing in cold water.

pic name pic name

Turquoise sweater, Gap (thrifted)
Art Deco necklace, thrifted
Bracelet, White House Black Market (eBay)
Yellow pencil skirt, The Limited
Fleece-lined tights, TJ Maxx
Black booties, Target

Leave Comment