Posted in , , , , , , , ,

Football Tonight

Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:17 PM


J and I are watching one of the stranger football games I've ever seen, between the Patriots and the 49ers. The weather in Foxboro is pretty much the worst ever, 35 degrees and pouring. There have been turnovers galore, a bad pass interference penalty and a weird and confusing call of illegal touching on a punt, plus holding, that seemed more like something we would have seen in the first few weeks of the season with the replacement refs. I know I have to go to bed very soon, because I haven't had nearly enough sleep this weekend, but this is the kind of game that tempts me to stay up past my bedtime.

Pink cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Pinstriped button-front shirt, Target
Pink pashmina, swapped
Trouser jeans, Express
Cognac boots, Nine West Watermelon

Leave Comment