Posted in , , , , , , , , ,

Boots and Pumps

Monday, December 31, 2012 11:30 PM


In all previous cases, the shoes I've worn to shoot outfit pictures are the actual ones I've worn all day. In this case, however, the sidewalks were still sloppy from Saturday night's snowstorm, and I knew I'd be in the office all day, so I wore my snow boots (below) to walk to and from my car, then wore the red pumps only indoors.

After a couple of years in which J and I went through major life changes, like getting married and moving from Ohio to Maine, 2012 was more low-key. The biggest things that happened to us involved major health crises in both our families, so to be honest it wasn't the best year. But we have a happy marriage and good jobs, and we live in a great city, state and region. So we have a lot to be glad for and a good outlook for 2013.

pic name pic name

Red sweater, LOFT (thrifted)
Pinstriped shirt, Target
Black necklace, thrifted
Plaid wrap skirt, Talbots (thrifted)
Black tights, We Love Colors
Red pumps, Franco Sarto Uri (gift)
Snow boots, Bare Traps Emilse

Leave Comment