Posted in , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Pink Cardigan

Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:04 PM

I thrifted this cardigan in January, but it didn't take long to wear it in 10 blogged outfits. Cardigans are of course immensely useful as layering pieces, and bright pink is one of the most versatile colors in my wardrobe. I've worn it with several black-and-white patterns, blues, purple and a teal floral. This Banana Republic sweater is 100 percent cotton, so it's best for spring and fall, but with layering I can wear it into winter.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Comments

Gray Skies

I love it when bloggers do a roundup of different ways they've worn one piece of clothing! I think my favorite outfit here is the one with the burgundy skirt - that color combination makes me happy :)

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Thanks! I hope roundups like these are useful for ideas. I also like the one with the burgundy skirt, plus the ones with the polka dot skirt (pattern mixing) and the floral skirt (my favorite skirt). By the way, the color combination of the seventh outfit (with the purple blouse) was inspired by something you wore!

Leave Comment