Posted in , , , , , , ,

Taken to the Cleaners

Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:30 PM


I wore the studded belt again today, only this time the studs are hidden and it wasn't the belt I wanted to wear. I tried two others first, but they weren't long enough — though I've worn both with pants before. I didn't figure out what was wrong until I went to put on shoes and realized these pants are at least an inch shorter than the last time I wore them. The dry-cleaner shrank my pants! I thought part of the point of taking clothes to the cleaners is so things like that don't happen. In addition to being too short for most of my heels, these are now more snug in the crotchal region, the zipper pulls a bit, and the waistband sits at a lower, wider part of my hips. That's why the belts didn't fit.

pic name pic name

Burgundy cardigan, Banana Republic (eBay)
Black peasant blouse, Old Navy
Studded belt, thrifted
Herringbone pants, LOFT
Black boots, Aerosoles

Comments

A Matchy Matchy Midlife

I'm just gonna say, I love the fact that you said "crotchal region"! That is sooooo a word I use!! LOL.

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Yeah, it's a catchy term. I can't say I use it a lot, but I was looking for a way to state that fact in words that wouldn't make my blog turn up in some unsavory searches.

Leave Comment