Posted in , , , , ,

Sparkly Cincher

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:30 PM


On top of the color blocking, pleats, volume on top and on bottom, and big boots, a sparkly belt may have been a bit much today. But the outfit needed a belt to look finished, and none of my others looked right at all, so I decided to just go with it.

pic name pic name

Blue blouse, New York & Co.
Turquoise necklace, thrifted
Sequined belt, thrifted
Pink pleated skirt, Target
Gray boots, Miz Mooz Journey


ETA: I'm belatedly linking up to Everybody, Everywear. After there was no theme for October, I forgot to check it this month; posts on other blogs reminded me of it. But it was a simple theme, and I just so happened to wear boots on the right day. Because that's what you do in fall.

Image 5687

Comments

Andi

EBEW caught me off guard this month, too. My post just happened to include boots, so it all worked out! I love your outfit!

Sarah

I know EBEW was all about boots but giiiiirl, I love that skirt. (:

Susan @ Thoroughly ME

Thanks, Sarah! Target's name for the color makes it even better: disco pink.

Tessa

I do not think the sparkly belt is too much at all! I love the colors, the textures... yeah pretty much everything. :)

Jill Simons

Great combo! That skirt is great. I'm a new follower! I'm doing a nationwide blogger search right now! Find out how to enter here!

peace&love, Jill
Favor the Brave

Leave Comment