Posted in , , , , , , ,

Sandy

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:56 PM


My drive home from work was a little scary last night, full of blinding rain and buffeting winds. I definitely had to keep both hands firmly on the wheel to make sure I stayed in my lane on the highway. Overall, we came through the storm well; we're on high ground, and the utilities downtown are underground, so there was little risk of a blackout. I know others were not so fortunate, and I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for the communities and people affected.

Outfit-wise: Now that I have my new "disco pink" skirt, I can recreate this outfit of Stacey's in a way I wasn't able to back in June.

pic name pic name

Purple blouse, Van Heusen (thrifted)
Art Deco necklace, thrifted
Velveteen belt, thrifted
Pink knife pleat skirt, Target
Mary Janes, MIA 2 Leonore (eBay)

Leave Comment