Posted in , , , , ,

New Booties

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:34 PM


Here I'm debuting two of the online purchases I made when I wasn't thrifting last month. The yellow pencil skirt is one of three brightly colored skirts I bought ought of a desire for colored bottoms. The booties are to supplement, and possibly replace, the black ankle boots I bought for my first northern winter four years ago (I have the same style in dark brown also).

I wanted black booties with a sturdier heel and a shorter shaft to be more flattering with bare legs. I wore the brown ankle boots with bare legs in one of these outfits, and that was my last time wearing either pair without tights to reduce the contrast with my super-pale legs. Booties are a trendy item not totally in my wheelhouse, but I liked them on a first wearing today.

pic name pic name

Black sweater, Target
Cameo necklace, thrifted
Yellow pencil skirt, The Limited
Skinny belt, from a Modcloth dress
Black booties, Target

Leave Comment