Posted in , , , , ,

10 Ways to Wear a Red Pleated Midi Skirt

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:00 PM

I didn't realize how many times I'd worn this skirt in quick succession last fall until I rounded up the photos for this post. There are five pictures from our old apartment, including one of the first outfit pictures I ever took — more than for any 10 Ways post thus far and probably more than for any in the future. We lived there for only five months, after all. I hope that I also don't have another 10 Ways post with as many bad pictures as this one.

The skirt is vintage, with no tag. I bought it at one of the Maine Goodwill stores (don't remember which one) sometime last summer for the usual $5. The fabric is very thin, so it requires a slip and isn't well-suited to winter wear. The red-white-black color scheme is one I love, but it's so strong that I've worn only neutral tops with the skirt. It's been mostly white, black and gray, but also a couple of forays into navy and, most recently, denim. I may try my turquoise sweater next.

My favorite outfit here is the second-to-last one, with the striped T-shirt.

pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name
pic name pic name

Leave Comment