Posted in , , , , ,

Shorties

Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:29 PM


To keep from looking too stuffy, I rolled up the sleeves of this blazer when I first put it on. But when I looked in the full-length mirror, something was wrong. The shortened pants and sleeves made it look as though I'd experienced a sudden growth spurt. So I unrolled the sleeves and went about my day all business-like.

pic name pic name

Gray blazer, Banana Republic
Black top, Susan Lawrence
Black cameo necklace, thrifted
Pants, J. Crew Minnie (thrifted)
Gray pumps, Nine West (consignment)

Comments

Janice

I just love your choices for all pieces. Although I'm much older than you (I could be your mom...), I've always loved the classic, traditional pieces even when I was your age. I still work full time and love to bring the business and/or business casual outfits every day. You are an inspiration to me. Keep up the pictures, OK? Hugs!
Janice

Leave Comment