Posted in , , , , ,

Easy Dressing

Monday, August 27, 2012 10:42 PM


I am so glad that since early July, J is no longer working weekends. It's allowed us to enjoy some of the best parts of summer, like rafting, a Red Sox game, berry-picking and local festivals. But this weekend, even though the season is coming to a close, we decided we'd had enough after several consecutive busy weekends. We ventured out to the local hat store and for dinner with another couple, but other than that it was all sleeping in, watching "Firefly" on Netflix, reading, doing a crossword and cleaning the apartment. This morning, I was still too relaxed to put much effort into my clothes, so I took the easy way out with a dress and some colorful accessories.

pic name pic name

Polka dot dress, Gap (thrifted)
White tank top, Hanes
Pink and orange necklace, Macy's
Pink and orange pumps, Liz Claiborne

Comments

E

I love Firefly! My husband got me hooked on it :-). I also love how you added the bright accessories to this look - they complement the polka dots so nicely! Oh and thanks for the heads up on the kale recipe!

Leave Comment