Posted in , , , , , ,

Criminal Responsibility

Friday, August 17, 2012 11:26 PM


My credit card was stolen. I'm almost certain that I left it at the table when we went out to lunch on Wednesday, so I think someone at the restaurant took it, though I suppose it's possible I dropped it outside or at some point in the 30 minutes before I realized I didn't have it. I thought I'd just go back to the restaurant to pick it up, so I didn't report it right away, but then I started to see charges show up. It appears that my card was stolen by the world's most responsible thief; instead of buying gadgets or playing online poker, or whatever, s/he got a cash advance and bought gas and groceries. I'm pretty sure the credit card will cancel those charges, so I just hope the thief was hard up and really needed that $200 as a lifeline.

Oh, yes. My outfit. This is the third time in four weeks that I've done the knotted-shirt thing (previous iterations here and here). And even though I think it looks best with a full skirt, and I don't much care for A-line skirts in any case, I think this is my favorite of the three. Stark black and white were just made for each other, weren't they?

pic name pic name

White shirt, Banana Republic
Collar necklace, Forever 21
Black dress, Gap
Black wedges, Candies (thrifted)

Comments

Emily Devine

Cute outfit! Very classic, but the tie gives it a fun twist.

Leave Comment