Posted in , , , ,

Burgundy

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:12 PM

Thoroughly ME: monochromatic burgundy outfit with Target T and vintage skirt

When I saw that this month's theme for Everybody Everywear was monochromatic, I knew I had to go with burgundy, because it's the only non-neutral in which I have both a top and a bottom. That's kind of remarkable, considering how many clothes I own. The best part of this, however, was probably that it prodded me to add another burgundy, or rather garnet, piece to the mix: This pendant that J bought me for Chanukah a whole eight months ago. After buying this brooch last month, I finally had a chain on which to string it.

Thoroughly ME: silver and garnet pomegranate necklace Thoroughly ME: monochromatic burgundy outfit with Target T and vintage skirt

Burgundy T-shirt, Target
Pomegranate necklace, Kinor David (gift)
Burgundy pencil skirt, thrifted vintage
Elastic belt, thrifted
Black wedges, Bandolino (thrifted)

Thoroughly ME: monochromatic burgundy outfit with Target T and vintage skirt

Monochromatic

Comments

Mary Lindsey

I love the burgundy! So pretty! This look is so classy :)

-Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

thoroughlyME

Thanks, Mary! I guess a pencil skirt makes anything a little classier, even a Target T-shirt.

Leave Comment