Posted in , , , ,

Binge

Friday, August 10, 2012 11:38 PM

Thoroughly ME: American Eagle chambray shirt, brocade skirt

My tripod went a bit wonky when I was taking the detail photo below, but I kind of liked the tilt, so I decided not to straighten it in Picasa. Bonus: You can see a bit of my eyeliner, which is not something I wear to work very often, especially on my top lashline. But the pencil I used today, Urban Decay Binge, is a lovely midnight blue that complemented my shirt and is a lot less harsh than black. I bought a holiday kit of several half-size Urban Decay pencils back in December 2010 and haven't used them much, but I definitely want Binge in the full size now.

Thoroughly ME: American Eagle chambray shirt with pearls Thoroughly ME: American Eagle chambray shirt, knotted

Chambray shirt, American Eagle
Faux pearls, thrifted
Brocade skirt, Old Navy (thrifted)
Black flats, Ecco

Leave Comment