Posted in , , , , ,

Back Twists

Tuesday, August 7, 2012 10:14 PM

Thoroughly ME: peasant blouse and striped scarf as belt

The ends of my hair and my scarf-worn-as-belt were both a mess this morning, so I pulled them back and twisted them up. For reasons I don't understand, sometimes I'm successful at putting my hair up in a bun, and sometimes it's a futile effort. It's fortunate that I was able to make it work today, because after allowing my hair to air-dry and then sitting outside on a humid afternoon Sunday, it was the unruliest I may ever have seen it.

Thoroughly ME: peasant blouse and striped scarf as belt pic name

Ivory peasant blouse, Old Navy
Art Deco necklace, thrifted
Striped scarf, Oscar de la Renta (thrifted)
Gray pants, Banana Republic
Pumps, Calvin Klein Dolly (eBay)

Leave Comment