Posted in , , ,

Always Look on the Bright Side

Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:25 PM


I'm very disappointed that the Olympics are over. The closing ceremony, however, did make up for at least one glaring omission from the opening ceremony. Amid the children's fiction villains, David Bowie masks and Mr. Bean's cameo, there was a major British cultural icon missing: Monty Python. So I was very pleased to see Eric Idle come out to dance Banghra and sing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life." So in that spirit, here's a silver lining: Because Rio's in the southern hemisphere, the wait until the next summer Olympics is only three and a half years!

Purple T-shirt, Banana Republic (thrifted)
Knotted necklace, Forever 21
Gray pants, Banana Republic
Black wedges, Bandolino (thrifted)

Comments

E

I'm so sorry I missed the closing ceremonies! I'm sad it's over, too :-(

Leave Comment